Thursday 12 May 2016

IAS Topper 2016

UPSC IAS topper Tina Dabi shares her secret formula

A 22-year-old Delhi girl, Tina Dabi has topped the examination in the first go with flying colours.


The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has declared the final results of Civil Services Examination, 2015 on Tuesday, May 10. A 22-year-old Delhi girl, Tina Dabi has topped the examination in her first go with flying colours.
The political science student credited her success to hard work and dedication. Similarly, Athar Aamir Ul Shafi Khan, who hails from Jammu & Kashmir stood second, followed by Jasmeet Singh Sandhu.
In a conversation with Rajdeep Sardesai, India Today, Dabi shared her secret formula, "My secret formula is my mother. She has guided me since Class 11 and groomed me for the service. She has given me all the possible guidance and support throughout the time," attributing her success to her mother, a former Indian Engineering Service (IES) officer, who took voluntary retirement after the job.
Cracking the list in the first go, the Delhi girl said, "I did believe that I would make it to the list but becoming rank one, that was something beyond my dream."
On being asked about how many hours did she study, Dabi said, ''If I have an exam tomorrow, I would end up studying to 14 hours. But regularly, I used to study 8 to 9 hours per day.''
Tina completed her graduation from Lady Shri Ram College of Delhi University. On this, her father, who is a serving IES officer, told India Today, "I have always been proud of her. She has been student of the year during her graduation. And now the topper."
India Today Education team wishes good luck for the future endeavours.

1 comment: